We are closed August for Summer Break.
Live services will recommence on Sunday, September 6th, 2020.
Have a great summer!
Eldad-Hampton Live Worship Webcasts,
along with weekly Bible Studies (2020):
July 26 – Be Careful What You Pray For
July 19 – A ladder to God
July 12 – We are freed!
July 5 – Battle of the Two Empires
June 28 – The Blessed Obvious & weekly bible study.
June 21 – Love is… & weekly bible study.
June 14 – Reflections on the Rural and Village Church & weekly bible study.
June 7 – God the Creator & weekly bible study.
May 24 – “Here’s me, with Mona.” & Ascension Sunday bible study.
May 17 – “If you love me” & weekly bible study.
May 10 – “Many rooms in God’s house” & weekly bible study.
May 3 – Good Shepherd Sunday & Psalm 23 bible study.
April 26 – “Is this the way to Easter?” & The Road to Emmaus bible study.
April 19 – “If Easter finds us” & This is not a sprint–it’s a marathon bible study.
April 12 – Easter – “The eternal surprise”
April 11 – Easter Sunrise Meditation & Moderator Richard Bott’s Easter Message
April 10 – “Friday’s here, but Sunday’s comin” & Holy Week bible study
April 5 – “Other friends” & Palm Sunday bible study
March 29 – “Be still……”
March 22 – “Living in a time between”
Hampton United Church
Rooted in Faith
Growing in Love
At Hampton United Church you will find a community that cherishes the history of this community and the heritage that has been passed on to us. We work to honour the wisdom of our foremothers and fathers, while also responding to the challenges of our ever-changing world. We recognize that people coming to our church are at different places on their spiritual journeys. The ministry of our church is focused on creating a space so that wherever you may be on your journey you can find others to learn and grow with.
Weekly worship services see above. Join us Sundays at 11 a.m for “live” online services, posted above.
“Five Great Reasons to Attend This Sunday”
- You’ve been looking for a sign from God. Here is it!
- Worship and Prayer reduce stress and brings us closer together with our loved ones. Who doesn’t want that?
- You’ve been saying you want to make new friends and here are a bunch of people who want the same thing.
- You realize life is more than work, and sense a spiritual side of yourself that needs some attention.
- Who doesn’t like free coffee and donuts? We’re all seeking grace, forgiveness, and greater meaning. Sometimes God gets things started with a Timbit.