For children ages three and under.
Children attend the church service, with parents, until children’s story is finished, then parents are welcome to bring their little ones downstairs to the nursery. We find this gives the children a chance to participate in worship, form a relationship with the Pastor, and feel a part of our church family.
You’re also welcome to use the nursery anytime before or during the service.
Where is the Nursery?
To get to the nursery you can either follow the Sunday School children down the stairs at the front of the sanctuary or take the back stairs (located at the back on the North-left side) of the church sanctuary.
A nursery volunteer from the congregation will follow you down and inquire if they may watch your child for you or you are most welcome to stay with your child in the nursery.
What’s in the Nursery Room?
- an adult rocking chair,
- playpen and change table (spare diapers are located in the small cabinet above the change table),
- stationary baby activity center,
- mini-picnic table for snacks, drawing or colouring,
- book station (Every month a new set of books appear all based on the same Bible story being covered by the rest of the Sunday School children,
- toy shelf filled with a wide assortment of toys,
- kitchen playset,
- a baby doll in the wooden doll bed,
- a road mat and cars,
- and a Ride ‘Em Tugboat.
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” (Matthew 19:14) NIV